Reaper (Soul Screamers Series)

Reaper - Rachel Vincent This is #3.5. I was a little perturbed that it wasn't in order in the book. Only because it messed with my OCD and annoyed the crap out of me. But I ended up still reading it first anyway and I'm glad I did. I gained some back story on not only Tod, but a little more on Sabine and could see why she acted the way she did. I must admit though, it was a little different to see Tod alive and Nash with someone else. But it did help in seeing who they really were. I just wish there had been a different outcome for Tod. But then there would be no story obviously. What I loved the most, was the huge difference in Tod that we see. I'm sure it has everything to do with being a Reaper changing him, but most of the scenes where he was alive were so emotional. It really surprised me to see him that way. I'm glad I read this in actual order, because I saw then what Sabine meant to Nash and was able to connect a little bit to him during Book 4 when I'm sure everyone was still like "OMG Nash how could you do that to Kaylee?!"