Of Triton - Anna Banks You can find more of my reviews here at my blog: Take Me Away...Although it took me a minute to get back into the story once I did I thoroughly enjoyed it. I admit there were a few hiccups I had with it, but that's with almost any story. In Of Triton we are re-introduced to the same crazy cast of characters as in Of Poseidon. I'm starting here, because that's still my favorite part of this series. I LOVE the characters. Galen made me a little upset because although he was around, he wasn't as swoony this time around. Emma is still quirky and laugh out loud funny. Everyone else makes a bigger appearance in this novel and we get to know them a little more. What I didn't like about the story was the way the dramatic part was written. It seemed like even the most drama filled parts were looked at jokingly and nothing was ever too serious. I mean really, if I was the one person that might be changing something, nervous or not, I would not treat it so calmly. Maybe its just me, but I know I would have panicked lol I also didn't like that this book had the dreaded second book syndrome. There was hardly any epic situation or big event that had me on pins and needles until the cliff hanger ending. I just felt like it was kind of a filler. Now don't get me wrong, I still liked it because the host of characters and the writing stlye. I just feel like it doesn't live up to its predecessor Hopefully the final installment, Of Neptune, will be the most epic of the series and will blow this one out of the water. (Pun intended lol)