Pivot Point - Kasie West When the cover was released, I was so excite for this. Then the synopsis was released and I was even MORE excited about this read. And then when I was finally reading it, I was like o_O what in the world is this?! It was truly not what I was expecting. I wanted a really in depth mystery, but what I found was something I felt was all over the place and I knew the answer before it came out in the story. I remember everyone was giving it 4 and 5 stars before it cane out and I was super excited to read it, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. It really left me disappointed. When I first heard about the mystery in this novel, I was thinking it was going to be the center of this story. It definitely wasn't. The mystery was centered around football. One half the regular sport and the other half the paranormal sport that I didn't really understand 100%. This was where I was most disappointed. I love mysteries, especially ones that have me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails. Even ones where I can guess it still intrigue me if done well. This one wasn't one that had me scared and I was able to pick out who it was from the very beginning. The writing for the book was also a little bland for me. It just seemed to be nothing happening and the jumping back and forth unfortunately made it worse. It was like there was nothing happening in the story x2. If it makes sense. The only reason I finished this was to see why everyone was talking about the ending. And when I got there it was the huge FLASH BANG BOOM that I was expecting. It was more of a mole hill made into a mountain. So, I'm giving this 2 Stars because I actually finished it. 1 Star is usually reserved for those books that I DNF.