The Ultra Violets - Sophie Bell More of my reviews can be found here at my blog: Take Me Away... From the very beginning I fell in love with this book. I needed a pick me up after the heaviness of my last book, and this book did the job and more! I laughed so hard at this the entire time. Mostly because of my love for puns and this read was FULL of them and I loved it. My favorite was from Cheri, the one who loved animals, "Salami" the weiner dog. Cutest thing ever lol The story line is nothing short of adorable. They start out as second grade girls attending a sleepover and then buy a strange turn of events some purple goop is spattered on them. Later on they go their seperate ways and then four years later they meet up again. They then realize something is going on with them and that together they make up "The Ultra Violets." For this to be a middle grade, it was still filled with twists and turns! I found myself being surprised at the biggest twist towards the end. Even though all the things leading up to it were giving me huge hints. It wasn't what I was expecting at all and I can't wait to see what else Bell has in store for the Ultra-Violets.