Legend - Marie Lu Cross posted here & at my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of Your Story This book took me completely by surprise.... In everything. From all the twists and turns to the great way the characters were portrayed, it was just an amazing book. The thing I liked most about it was the character development. It seemed like every character, even those that weren't as prominent as June and Day were perfectly developed. I was able to connect with them all. I also loved the way I was able to feel every emotion in the book. I was so connected to June and Day, more than likely because of the dual perspectives in the novel, and I was able to feel what they felt. I found myself enraged or sad at the same times as the characters. Lastly, I liked how Lu was not afraid to just let go and write as she wanted to. Some of the scenes were a little bloody and with my imagination it made it worse lol but she made it to where it was believable. I could picture what she said happening in my mind without any questions. For anyone that's a fan of Divergent by Veronica Roth, I definitely recommend this for you! I'm sure you would love it like I did!