Juliet Immortal - Stacey Jay Cross posted here and at my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of your StoryWhen I first saw this, I was very anxious to read it. One of my favorite stories of all time is Romeo and Juliet and I knew that with a premise like this, there was no way Jay could disappoint. And disappoint she did not!This story had a ton of surprises. There were alot of things that happened that I had no idea was coming. One thing is for sure, Jay definitely delivered with this book. Then, the surprises added onto the style of Jay's writing, it was a very great read.I must admit, I was a little worried about it because like I said Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorite stories and there was ALOT of hype surrounding it. I didn't want the book to end up a dud and ruin the classic love tale for me or for it not to come through like everyone said. But it was a very good, compelling story.Lastly, I loved the characters. I loved seeing the many sides of them; from the nice side of them to their angry side. She was able to develop each one individually and some twice.