Perfect Chemistry  - Simone Elkeles Cross-posted at my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of your StoryOk so this book was so much more than I thought it would be. The chartacters Elkeles brought to life were so real to me. I would really love if it was made into a movie. I was so surprised how much I liked this book. I expected Elkeles to go overboard with the stereotypes of them, but she really "hit the nail on the head." She portrayed Brittany as the "princess" of the school and Alex as one of the "head muchachos" in charge within his group of friends. This book was a very sweet tale of the classic "boy meets girl, boy loves girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl again." I loved how she made the novel unpredictable even if the concept had been done before. They end up realizing that although they have so many differences between them, they still have some things in common. As their world comes together they are faced with situations that challenge their love and somehow they overcome each obstacle. The very end of the book will surprise you. I won't lie, I was in tears. This book is a definite must read.