Firelight - Sophie Jordan Cross-posted on my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of your StoryI want to start by saying that this is not something I would normally read (wasn't really feeling the whole dragon thing), but after seeing so many good reviews about it, seeing a video on youtube say it was the next "book box office" hit,and all the hoopla the sequel Vanish is causing, I decided to give it a go... To bad I couldn't find it anywhere -_- But I finally got ahold of it and amazingly, I LOVED it. I loved it so much I sat in awe a few minutes after reading it.I really don't know what to say about it besides that, it was just that good. But I'm sure just saying that will not count for much of a review lol So, being realistic, let's start with the cover. It's beautiful! The hint of the draki skin around her eye is my favorite part. As for the story, it was wonderful. The teens still acted like teens and they faced teen like situations. I did not like all the characters, but it was because of what they did in the story, not because I couldn't connect to them. The romance is also good. I fell for Will as soon as he let her live. As for Cassian, we didn't see him much, but a piece of me likes him because he's safe for Jacinda. All in all, this is an amazing story that had me wanting more. Literally lol There IS a cliffhanger... And we know how I feel about those, but this one I didn't mind. I guess because I loved the story. Anyway, I simply cannot wait for Vanish!