Touch of Frost - Jennifer Estep This is another book I waited to read because of the hype behind it.... But now after reading the short novella First Frost, I can't stay away any longer. Hopefully I won't be let down!Edit: I think its safe to say I wasn't let down! Cross posted at my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of your Story Just as I enjoyed the prequel, I really enjoyed this. I loved the refreshing premise. It was different and the Greek mythology was represented in a different way. I looked at it as a a cross between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. It taught me a lot of new things about mythology and I love learning new things. Some other things I enjoyed was the fact that the person you expect doesn't gets the girl, you see people you wouldn't expect end up friends, and a lot of other surprises in this book. The two biggest things I loved about the book was 1) the heroine. I LOVED Gwen. I know that's weird to say because from the premise she just seems nosy, but she is actually a really cool, "paranormal Nancy Drew." It was interesting to follow her story. [One last reason to love Gwen was her love for Wonder Woman. I actually collect Wonder Woman objects myself and I thought it was really cool that we shared something.] and 2) the setting. I really wish I could attend Mythos Academy. I am a sucker for boarding schools because I like to see the author's interpretation on their world that they made up. And Estep did just that. She swept me into Mythos Academy and made me want to visit there. Buttttt.... There was just a one thing that I felt kept it from being a 5 star book. Like the repetitiveness of the book. I could have sworn I read the same thing about 3 times. I remember thinking if I didn't believe it by then, I never would. It may seem like a small thing, but trust me, it was there enough to be noticed and for me to knock off a whole star...