Divergent  - Veronica Roth Cross posted on my blog: Take Me Away... On the Pages of your Story*MY THOUGHTS*I want to start by saying it took me FOREVER to read this for two reasons... I was concerned about all the hype it had around it and I wasn't the biggest fan of Dystopian. But finally I broke down and read it and omg I am SO glad I did! This book was so good. There were so many ups and downs in this story, and Tris was the perfect person to take me on the ride. I complained about her detachment in the beginning, but as it went on, I realized why she was like that. This book was really a coming of age novel for her as she began to find herself in her newly chosen faction. And by the end I was able to feel every piece of raw emotion she encountered.I also really liked the character development by Roth. Although some of her characters were cruel and evil, I loved watching them grow and getting to know them along with Tris. They all seemed real, from their happy emotions, to their jealous emotions. I was so connected with them that I felt myself hating everyone that she did and friends with those she was friends with.One thing I did not like was the actual world building. I would have been happier if it had went into the other factions a little more, but I understand that would have been a little confusing seeing as there were still all the details from the actual factions that were "really" in the story.And I have saved the BEST for last..... OMG the ending is heartbreaking. When I cry in a book, like actual tears, I know its good. I usually just get teary eyed, but in Divergent, I found myself like with real tears falling onto my cheeks. I was NOT expecting it to happen that way! I literally sat up on the couch and started ranting with tears on my face to my boyfriend who was helplessly watching tv lolAnd last but not least, I HAVE to mention Four.... Ahh how swoon-worthy is he?! I keep thinking of the lines "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you though" and "Maybe I'm already sure, and I just don't want to frighten you." Ugh I really don't know if I'll make it to may for Insurgent.