Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon *MY THOUGHTS* Let me start by saying I was a little disappointed in this book.... It was like EVERY element of Twilight was featured here. So much so, I remember thinking that Bella and Edward must have packed up and moved to Ireland while I was reading the book. Lucky for the book, I did enjoy Twilight. I just don't think the book had enough of its own voice. One thing I did like about it was the cover. Wow, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And once you read it and you find out why it looks that way..... Psssh you'll be just as hooked as I was. I also liked the mythology that was featured in the story. I learned so much about the Irish culture that I had never even heard of. I absolutely love books like that. I can enjoy reading them but also learn about different cultures and places as I read. Which brings me to my next point. I felt as if I were swept away to Ireland as I was reading this. It was a very readable book, but the thing that put me off was the fact that I thought I might have been reading a book I thoroughly enjoyed before or if it was her actual writing. I am looking forward to the next installment of the trilogy to see if it was her writing or the thought that I may have heard the story before.