Anna Dressed in Blood  - Kendare Blake Before this book came out it had a lot of hype behind it.... And it definitely lived up to it. I have to say, I loved this. So without further ado, let's get down to the reasons why :) First off, I love Love LOVE the cover. I am a big fan of black, gray, white and any other color used to make the other pop, and the red did just that. Also, with the title being Anna Dressed in Blood, it makes the title pop as well. Next, I liked the way the plot moved along. It wasn't too fast or too slow and I was able to stay interested all the way up until the end. Next, I loved how there was some of everything in this novel. It included paranormal, romance, and suspense. I adore novels that don't just stay in one genre. With this being the debut novel for Kendare Blake, she really hit the nail on the head with this one! It was a great story filled with everything a reader wants. Lastly, I loved the ending. It wasn't what I expected at all! I thought it was ending so many ways, but never the way it actually did. This was a GREAT way to kick off October! But now, to avoid this containing spoilers, I think I will leave it right there. Please, if you haven't read it, go out and get it now!